Friday, June 15, 2012

A journey By Boat

Bangladesh is a land f revers. So it is very easy t enjoy a journey by boat here. Journey by boat is very interesting and enjoyable in our country.
Time and occasion:
During the last Autumn vacation my father asked me to go to my sister's house at Kapilmuni 20 miles away from our house. SO i hot a chance to make a journey by boat. Two other friends joined me.


Description of the journey:                                      
bangladesh is a land f revers, description,of the journey, khulna journey, from kapilmuni, destination , journey by boat ,is very interesting, and enjoyable, in our country,We hired a fine boat. We started our journey from Kapilmuni ghat at 10 a.m. There were two boatmen. The sky was clear. The river was calm and full to the brim. At first the boatmen plied the boat with oars. When the wind was favorable then they seat sail. Soon the boat began to move fast. There were small waves in the river.The boat began to dance with the waves. The boatmen were singing. It was a 'Bhatiali' Song. If filled s with joy.
Secnery enjoyed:
We enjoyed the secondary of the ricer. We saw many bats big and smallp lying up and down. We saw some steamers and motor launches plying through the river. Fishermen were catching fish in the ricer. Boys and girls were.There green fields on both sides of the river,Cattle were grazing there.
Destination :
At about 4 a.m we reached the ghat of my sister's house. My sister was very glad to see us. She revived us cordially. Thus our journey came to and end.It was the most pleasant journey in my life. I enjoyed it so much that the memory of the journey will remain ever fresh in my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment